Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday April 12, 2010

Spring Break is finally over with! Didn't get much stitching done while the kids were home. However I did get to spend a lot of time with friends & family.
My Mom came over on Monday & Tuesday. My FIL took the kids to the movies on Wednesday. On Thursday Maria auditioned for a commercial for the IX Indoor Amusement Park. That night Maria's friend Kayla spent the night & on Friday she stayed at Kayla's. Little Paul went to the Cavs game with Grandpa. The kids stayed with my Mom Saturday. Hubby & I took the bike to visit some friends who live a couple of hours away. It was a very nice way to end the week.
I worked on Holland last week. I finished the flowers & am working on the windmills. All I have left is the back stitching for the windmills. After I finish that I have to put in the star stitches & the beads. Here it is so far:


and a close up of the flowers & windmills:

No comments: