Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stitching Wish List

Mirabilia:
Evening Primrose
Elizabeth
Savanna's Curtsy


Passione Ricamo:
Winter Fae
Rose Fae
Narcissus Fae
Fairy of Dreams

Dark Side of the Moon:
Pirate Queen
Spring Serenade
Vana & the Dragons

Joan Elliot:
Iris Fairy
Poppy Fairy
Christmas Angel
Christmas Spirit
Daffodil Fairy
Fairy Mother & Child
Fire Goddess
Rose Fairy
Winter Fairy

Nimue:
Fairies's Coprinus
Fairy Dust
The Swing
Le Papillon Fairy
Kingfisher

Chatlaines
Deep Blue Sea
Russian Winter Church
Amber Lights

Venice
Greek
Humming Bird

Gift Card for Pol Stitch
nymo thread

4 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Some lovely pieces there. I have a Chat wishlist too, lol. But they're so expensive to kit!!

Stitching Sweetie said...

I usually use the DMC conversion which helps keep the cost down & they still look gorgeous to me. (But it still can get up there with her bigger pieces.)

Rachel said...

I Love your wishlist! There are a few Chatelaines on there that I wouldn't mind either. (I like the DMC conversions! That is what I am doing on my Chinese Garden right now).

mdgtjulie said...

I bet Mel. I like using what she charted for, and I'm willing to wait and save up!!