Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday June 27, 2011

Baseball is winding down here. Maria had her last softball game on Saturday. She really enjoyed this season! Paul has a couple of games & then playoffs will be next week. (Okay personal stuff over with, now on to stitching.)

I didn't get much stitching in on SG during the week but I did manage to sneak in a couple of hours over the weekend. I am aiming at having the skirt done by Wednesday. Then I can finish beading that section by Friday night. (Just in time for the annual 4th of July camping. Still have to decide to take with me. I think I'm leaning towards PR's mermaid freebie. I started her on the Labor Day camping trip.)



I received Kathy's piece for the MIra RR on Saturday. I decided to stitch Adia for it. So I have to go through my stash & see what I have so I can get the rest this week. Then I'll start her as soon as we get home next week.

Hope all is well. Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Joysze said...

She's coming along beautifully, Mel.

Sorry that Maria's season is over... will she play again next year? Good luck to Paul's team for playoffs!

Have a great camping trip!!!!

mdgtjulie said...

Stargazer is looking lovely. Keep up the good work Mel. And, btw, I love your blog background. It's beautiful! Glad the kids are enjoying their sporting events. Keeping them active keeps them healthy. Plus they get to socialize with their friends!