Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Finished Stitching SG's Skirt

I can still make my monthly goal for June! I put the last stitches in her skirt last night (technically early this morning ). I just need to bead up that section take a couple of pictures & then she'll be all ready for her next rotation after I finish Kathy's RR. Here she is all stitched:



Have I ever mentioned that I have the best Hubby? The other day the kitties were playing & running around when one of them jumped up on my plant holder & knocked over my orchid. I have always wanted an orchid & had just finally gotten one for Mother's Day. When it fell it broke all the flowers off except one. Well, I got a new orchid plant last night from him!!!


5 comments:

Rachel said...

SG's skirt looks great!! You have a very sweet husband, that was so thoughtful of him. :)

Andie said...

Stargazer is looking fab! Yay on getting the X's done :D And what a sweet sweet DH you have!

Joysze said...

Ooooooh, Mel. I knew you could do it. :D Her skirt looks amazing.

Beautiful orchid your hubby got you. :D now you have 2!!!!!

Stitching Sweetie said...

:D Thanks so much ladies!

mdgtjulie said...

Pretty orchid. I love the colors orchids come in. they're just gorgeous! And grats on finishing up the stitching on SG. That's great. I hope you're busy getting the beads in now!!