Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's been a few weeks since my last post. Hubby & I went to Vegas for a convention that his work sent him to. We had a great time. It was so nice to be able to get a week away from life & relax a little! Bob (a co-worker of Hubby's) & his wife also came along. It was nice to get to spend the week with them & to get to know them better! ( I got to see Ka Cirque de Soliel. It was amazing!!!)
I go in for surgery tomorrow at 10:30. It's a scope so I'm supposed to be back to normal activities in a couple of days. Not sure if Mom & I are going to do Black Friday but I'm hoping to go for at least a little bit. It is always a lot of fun.
The kids both made honor roll last grading period! I am so proud of them & the hard work they put into it.

Now onto cross stitch. I got the bottom part of ToT Fairy done & am working on the swirls at the bottom of the pattern. I finished my first ornament & am working on the second. On is for the Buckeye Stitcher ornie exchange & the other is for the Blueberry Hill Christmas party.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Andie said...

Shes looking wonderful!

Blu said...

Glad you had fun in Vegas!
TOT looks great~