Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday February 10, 2010

Sorry for being late with my post this week. I have been dealing with some SAD. Hopefully things will get back on track here soon. I didn't stitch much on Stargazer last week because of everything going on. I only got 4 hours completed so far. A long way to go still to finish 20 hours on her this month.
Just need to finish the light part of her dress then I can do the beading. After that I can move onto another section of the chart.



On Monday I did all the red beading on the bottom of ToT Fairy. I did get the rest of the beads ordered from a different shop & I'm hoping they'll be here by Monday so I can finish the bottom section of the chart. If they're not I'll skip this Mondays sal (& give the other ladies a change to catch up). I want to finish the bottom section before I roll it up & start on the top half.




That's about all for now. Tomorrow I'm helping Maria's class with their Valentine's Party. The kids don't have school Friday so I might be able to get some more stitching in then usual. Saturday is going to be very busy as Paul has his first basketball game. Maria is spending the night at her friends house (for her friends bday) & the rest of us are going to my sister's house for my nephew's birthday & my BIL graduation party. Hubby & I are hoping that Paul can stay the night with them (MY nephew & them get along really well) & that we could go out later that night. Kids don't go back to school until Tuesday so we have a nice long 4 day weekend coming up.

No comments: