Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, February 7, 2011

It was a pretty busy weekend. Hubby & I went out of town with some friends over the weekend for a retreat. Hubby took off of work on Friday & we left in the morning. It was a wonderful weekend & I had a great time. We got back into town Sunday afternoon & went to Hubby's sister's house for a little Super Bowl party. Another relaxing night.
My hand was feeling better (tendinitis) so I got some stitching in last week. I finished off the section I was on & beaded it. My goal is to finish up the page (section) I'm working on before my first Mira RR shows up.


Here is a picture of the full design so far as per request (Andie)



1 comment:

Joysze said...

Yummm.... she's lovely!!! Glad to hear your tendinitis is better. Gonna need to keep us WIP hungry people happy. :D