Friday, February 18, 2011

Thursday February 18, 2011

This has been a long week & a half since last post. Since last time we got our friends car fixed & out of our garage! Last Saturday we traded the Magnum in for a Caliber. We got a lower interest rate which lowered our monthly payment $130! But I miss my station wagon!
I found out the my Great Uncle was in a nursing home & had been in & out of the hospital since Christmas. On Sunday he passed away at the age of 94. The viewing & service was on Wednesday & the cemetery service was on Thursday.
I hurt my back again (I guess I was due it had been a few months) & wasn't able to do much around the house. It has started feeling better. Today it was just sore; no spasms!
I finished the page I was working on on Stargazer!!! So that finishes part of my goal for the month!. Now I need to start working on my RR. I picked out what Pixie I want to stitch & which block I want to stitch on. I have gathered all the supplies no I need to make a working copy & start stitching. I may finish my goals for this month!
This weekend & next week is the PR sal on EF so I need to get some stitching in on Winter Fairy Spirit.

2 comments:

Joysze said...

Mel, I'm sorry to hear about your grand uncle. How did you hurt your back?? I hope by now you're fully recovered.

Great going on the lower interest rates. :D Stargazer is looking prettier with every picture.

Stitching Sweetie said...

I fell down the stairs about 7 years ago. It flairs up every few months. Just turning wrong can wretch it out.

Hope everything is going well with you! Thanks so much.

Hugs