Monday, November 14, 2011

IHSW November

Yipeee! Yep it's that time again! Everyone grab your needles this weekend & Hermit! I will be working on my part of Sophia's RR. If I finish that then I will be working on MotDB. I'm not sure how much stitching I will be able to get though as next Monday is mine & Hubby's anniversary so I'm not positive of weekend plans. Hope everyone can join me & relax before the holidays get too hectic. If you do want to join click on the hermit on the side bar to sign up. --->

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I am excited for the weekend. I have not made any plans, and DH will probably be out hunting. :) I hope to accomplish a lot.

Happy Early Anniversary to you and your hubby!! :D

♥ Nia said...

I can't wait for the weekend! :D

Joysze said...

Wheee!! I can't wait to see pics of the RR and MotDB!!

Happy Be-Earlied Anniversary. :D

mother.maiden.crone said...

I cannot wait to see an update of MoDB, I love it when stitchers work on the same projects at once! The Maiden