Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Opinions Wanted

On my Love4SALs forum. I would like to have a year long finishing sal.

Post on forum:
I have been thinking about having a year long finishing sal. Each month is a different finish. We can post progress pics, links to websites on that month's finishes, directions,etc. Examples would be like:
January~ flat fold
February~ scissor fob
March~ pin cushion
April~ pillow
May~ fabric framing
June~
July~
August~ jewelry boxLink
September~needle book
October~ biscornu
November~ ornament
December~ (maybe an exchange?)

What do you ladies think? ideas?

Feel free to post here or on the forum: http://love4stitching.yuku.com/topic/122/Opinions-please#.TtUG2lZzrbx or to join us.

Thanks so much!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think it's an interesting idea. It would definitely help learn different finishing ideas, that's for sure. :)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

That's quite an interesting idea, I haven't heard of some of those things. I would be interested to learn.