Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday June 4th, 2009

It's been a very busy last few days. Today is the last day of school for the kids & all of the end of school activities have been going on. Today is the last day I have to deal with SS! Yeah! Next year Paul starts the new STEM school! I helped with the 5th grade picnic, & field day. Last night was graduation. My little boy is going to no longer be an elementary student. :(

Some great stitching news. I finished my cat for the RR. I'm starting the Boo Club SAL on the Mira board. I received a beautiful sampler to stitch next for my UFO RR & am waiting for my next fabric for the open-theme RR. I need to pick out a pumpkin for it. Both of those are the last month for my RR's.

PR just unveiled her newest design. She is a mermaid called Calipso! Gorgeous! (As always!)

No comments: