Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday August 31, 2009

Hello everyone. How was your weekend? I'm doing my weekly update. Hubby left this morning for his next out of town trip for work. They were going to Michigan so the drove instead of flying. (figured it would take them almost the same time to get through the airport security as it would just to drive.) I packed all of his OSU shirts he had as well. Unto my Cross Stitch.

I got a lot done on Two Hearts. All I have left is the wings on the one Crane. I pretty sure I'm going to leave the border off.

On Luna Fairy I ripped out what I had done (& frogged) on her chest so it's all lined up right. I've been flying on her since then.

Today I'm going back to Dawn for the week. I want to finish her up soon so I can move onto some other PR's that I have kitted up!

No comments: