Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday April 5, 2010

It was a pretty long week here. On Monday I woke up sick. I was so bad that Hubby stayed home with me on Monday. (He is such a sweetie!) He picked up the kids from school & made dinner. Wednesday evening I started feeling a little better. I went to my lcs & got the rest of the floss I needed for Part 2 of Holland. Thursday I was feeling more energetic & even did some cross stitching. I took Maria to her dance class & stitched while I was waiting. Neither the kids nor Hubby had work Friday so we all slept in. Friday afternoon we started replacing the wire for our invisible fence. It had a lot of spots were junctures had been put in & different wires ran. So we pulled it all out & ran one wire all the way around the yard. We also ran the wire for the landscaping lights under ground. (We would catch the wire when we did yard work before as it was sitting on top of the ground.) This was our on going weekend project. On Saturday evening Hubby & I went to our VFW for a reverse raffle. On Easter the family all meet at me sister's house. We had a wonderful dinner & then had an egg hunt for the kids. In the evening I did some more stitching.
I'm a little shy of being half way down. With the kids on Spring Break this week I'm hoping to finish Part 2 by the end of this week.



No comments: