Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday March 1, 2011

Well, the kids haven't had much school in the last 2 weeks. They had the Friday before President's Day off for "Conferences". However both of the kids schools do conferences in the evening on the day for interim. Last Monday they were off for President's Day. They ended up with a snow day on Tuesday. Finally went back to school for Wednesday & Thursday only to end up with another snow day on Friday. Kids had school today & yesterday but are off tomorrow for a teacher in-service day.

Last week was a PR sal on the EF board. I got a lot of stitching done on last week. She is actually pretty quick stitch. I was worried after putting down Dawn. Part of me is torn as to what to stitch on after I finish my RR. Here's my progress from last week:


Now I'm working on my RR. Hoping to have it finished by the end of the weekend.


3 comments:

Joysze said...

Will the kids have to make up all those snow days?

Pretty, pretty PR. :D Love the fabbie.

Andie said...

Gosh thats a lot of time off, did you find ways to occupy them? Love your PR, I say stitch what you are enjoying the most :D

Stitching Sweetie said...

Joyce, the kids have 2 days that have to make up. Thanks so much for the compliment. The fabby is an EF.

Andie, luckily they did get to play with the neighbor kids a bit. (When they get too out of line there is always house work. ;))