Sorry it's been a bit since my last post, it has been quite a week. On Monday Hubby took the day off of work to work on his car. It was pulling to the right & Hubby wasn't sure how much work he had to do on it. This weather has been beating me up so after I got home from taking the kids to school I went back to bed. While I was sleeping Hubby took the tires off of the right side of the car. The back tire's wall had burst which was the problem. We ran out & got a new tire. After Hubby got the tire on the car he wanted to take his car to Lowe's to pick up so supplies to start getting the house ready for winter. Then we had to get Maria from school. As soon as she got to the car it started pouring down rain. On the way home the belt slips off so we got stuck for a half an hour while Hubby gets the belt back on.
Tuesday was a gorgeous day! Thank goodness as Maria grade spent the day at camp. Little Paul spent the day at St V's high school. He got to spend the day "shadowing" a freshman around seeing what high school was like. He loved it, it was all he talked about the rest of the day.
On Wednesday my Mom went with me to the store to help me get a better idea of what products, colors & budget I need/like for the bathroom. Here is the sink we like for the bathroom.
Thursday I was busy around the house. I scrubbed the walls down so I could get the mud off from the dogs. Finally got the kids clothes down stairs so I washed a few loads of clothes.
Today Maria has rehearsal after school so I have a couple of extra hours before I have to leave. This weather is still messing with me. I have had a sore throat & my ears have been ringing for over a week now. Last night I got the sniffles. All of this wouldn't be too bad except I have been really tired. I seem to have very little energy.
Now onto stitching. I have been working on Villa Mirabilia. I should be so much further along on her but it seems I have forgotten how to count & to add. The square is 50 x 50 stitches. When I figured out where I wanted to stitch I traced a 50 x 51 square. ugh! So when I stitched the hand I was off one square. I took me a bit to figure out what was wrong. I decided to just rip the stitches out & restitch the hand. Then I had more issues counting & had to restitch the hand 3 more times before it was right. So frustrating. I will post a picture of my progress on Monday.
Lastly is my goals for October:
1. Finish my Villa Mirabilia for the Mira RR
2. Make & stitch 2 charts for Christmas Presents.
3. Stitch on sal's as possible.