Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday May 6th, 2009

It's been awhile, hasn't it? I was not feeling well last week. Spring is awful when your allergic to grass! It's hard to stay awake when you can't breathe. Oh well. Feeling better this week, not as stuffy but still pretty tired. I finished my frog for the open theme rr.
Now back to my seasonal cat I need to finish for Claire. I pulled out the UFO RR, which is by TW, & I'm just not feeling it. All that's left is the border & there are so many blends & the colors jump so much it's just hard to get into.
I put some hours into my FFF for a competition on the EF board. I didn't get as many hoiurs in as I wanted. I think the girls are coming along nicely. I can't wait until my rr's are done so I can get back to my patterns!
I'm getting the supplies I need for a free chart from Gill ( from the Mira board I'm on). She just started releasing her own patterns! I want to get them but will have to wait until I have more stuff done & the money for it. Check out her website: Dark Side of the Moon!

1 comment:

Andie said...

Great progress :D I can't wait to finish the RR eithr :D