Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday July 12, 2010

It has been a long time since I posted last. Recovery is going well, but a bit longer then I was expecting. Since the last time I posted Maria got her 5 year trophy for dance. Both kids finished the school year with Honor Roll. We had 2 of our 3 summer camping trips. 2 weeks ago Hubby got re-ended by a pick-up truck while he was on his bike. He has just left work to meet us at Little Paul's baseball game. Luckily he only had a bruise on his knee but the bike is totaled. Just found out today that my Dad is going to have to move to IN by Aug 2nd. The local Chrysler plant that he has been working at for over 20 years is closing. He'll work at a plant in Indiana for at least 3 years until he reaches the retirement that he wants.

Now, onto stitching. Finally got some really good stitching in this last weekend. I finished one color done on the page I'm working on for Stargazer. I'm hoping to finish the whole page by the end of the month.
Before:


After:


I also started PR's Mermaid Freebie while we were camping at Salt Fork. Because of the heat we spent a lot more time out on the boat & I didn't stitch as much as I was hoping too. However I wanted to share my start. I choose to start her on SW Mystic Meadow 28ct linen. I'm using Weeks Dye "Peacock" as the floss.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice progress.