Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday July 27, 2010

Very busy week last week. I got the beading done on the last section I finished stitching.
On Wednesday Hubby got a new bike to replace the old one. I love the new one! It's very comfortable to sit on & very pretty!

On Saturday we took friends out on the pontoon boat. It was a blast. We cruised around the lake for a little bit. Anchored & let the kids swim for a little bit. Grilled some hot dogs for lunch while the kids were swimming. Then we went on a couple of laps around the speed lane.


On Sunday we went to my older sister's house for (ready for it?) Ang & Dad's going away party; Ang, Paul, Dad & Guy's birthday party. We had a corn hole tournament & Hubby & I took second place!


Over the weekend was the PR sal. I worked some more on Winter Fairy Spirit for the sal. With how busy we were this weekend I didn't get as much stitching done as I was hoping but I did get a few good hours in on Monday.

2 comments:

Andie said...

Looks like a lovely time with your family :D Stargazer is beautiful and Winter Fairy Spirit is going to be awesome on that fabric!!!

Stitching Sweetie said...

Thanks so much! I must say WFS is going a lot better than Dawn did.