Monday, January 9, 2012

WIPocalypse Imagine

My first post for 2012 & I have a HD! Sorry things have been a little quite. I caught a bug on the way home from Disney. Disney was a blast! The kids had a great time! (Pictures to follow soon.)

I finished Imagine by Joan Eilliot yesterday. (This was my trip project. However I didn't start it until the way home & then it laid untouched for 4 days until I started feeling better. All in all I stitched a total 4 days.) I am now planning on stitching Hope this year to give to my Mom for Christmas as she really liked that one when she was looking through my JE book. I am also going to do the black for Maria & the dragon for my son.

Here is my Imagine:


I am going to do a flat fold finish for the January sal on the Love 4 SAL forum.

A close up of the unicorn:


14 comments:

Rahenna said...

That's really beautiful, I don't think I've seen one of these finished before. :) Love the unicorn!

Diane (di) said...

Sooo pretty and I'm loving the unicorn, too. Great job!!

Valentina said...

I didn't know this one, it's really pretty, you've made a very nice job!!

demeter83 said...

That's absolutley beautiful, love the design and havent seen it stitched up before!

Rebekah said...

My Mom liked those too. She's not a huge fan of unicorns though so I think she wants me to change it into a hummingbird or something. I'm not sure how easy that will be but whatever.

I think it's going to be a beautiful flat fold! I am still gathering some supplies for mine. I'm still trying to find the perfect fabric.

The Maiden said...

So cute, and the fabric complimets it well!

Mangogirl said...

lovely finish

claire93 said...

I just love Joan Elliott, and this unicorn is gorgeous

Xeihua (Sara) said...

Imagine is stunning, Love the colours.
Congratulations :D

Sara said...

Very pretty, looks like this one really sparkles in person.

Ziggyeor said...

very pretty. I love the beads.

robindefender said...

WOw! That is a gorgeous little bit of stitching!

Joysze said...

Awesome finish, Mel! So purdy. :D

Patches said...

I love imagine