Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So frustrating!

I started Water Goddess yesterday. I decided to start with her bodice & work down. So I had to switch between 4 pages & I missed a stitch some where. I haven't been able to figure out where so I'm pulling out the bodice & starting over. This time I'll just work page by page & not switch until that page is done. So aggravating as I will now waste 2 days. ugh! On the up side, I love how she looks on the fabby! But I have to get used to stitching on opal lugana instead of linen.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Ugh, so sorry you have to frog!! It's definitely a challenge to stitch over 4 pages at once!!! I haven't started yet, but it's planned for tomorrow. I went to JoAnn's today and got all new floss for her. But, the frustrating part...they didn't have DMC 505. Not even a slot for it! At least I did have some at home, but I am not sure what is up with that!! :)

I am looking forward to seeing your progress. :)

Andie said...

Oh NOoooooooo! Thats horrid! I'm so sorry to hear you have to frog! Mines on two large pages and I'm just gonna finish each page. Looking forward to your pic

Kate said...

Aw man, that always sucks to haveta frog ;/ Hang in there!

Joysze said...

DOH!! Mel. :( That majorly blows.

Angie said...

That stinks